We maintain a high standard of data security.
At Sloneek, we take great care to ensure that all user data is stored in accordance with the latest security standards. We use the highest quality cloud infrastructure available from AWS (Amazon Web Services), which guarantees resistance to data leakage and exceptional availability of services.
- AWS cloud infrastructure with servers in Frankfurt (Germany)
- AWS certification: ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOC 3, EU Data Protection – Directive 95/46 / EC
- We use Bare Metal servers Contabo for video calls (Germany)
- 99,999% service availability
- 24/7 monitoring availability
- Daily data backups
- HTTPS/SSL 256 bit transmission security
- Secure payments with 3D secure (Stripe.com)
Compatibility with GDPR
Sloneek is fully compatible with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Within the application, we, the operators of the application, are the Processor of personal data in the sense of the Czech Act 110/2019 Coll. Companies that use Sloneek for their human resources agenda act as Administrators in the spirit of the same law.
Ordinary users of Sloneek, most often employees, have the opportunity to view all the data that is stored in the system. They have the option to change them or request their change, deletion and forgetting. All users have access to the audit log, which contains all records of information associated with them.