E-shops and developers
Sloneek is very popular among e-commerce operators, and for a good reason. It provides all the functionalities that small and medium-sized companies operating e-shops in the field of human resources need. We ourselves are web developers, so we are close to e-commerce not only by technology, but also by mentality.
We know very well that e-commerce companies are constantly on the move. They need solutions that can be implemented quickly to address even a sudden need. For example, when it is necessary to respond to the sudden need to register a home office, or get a quick overview of who has what work aids.
Equally important is the flexibility of the solution, which must not jeopardize usability, but at the same time allow it to adapt to an ever-changing world. And it helps to rocket growth 🚀
Who is happy to use Sloneek?
Prepare for all working relationships
- You will register co-workers with various types of working hours – regular employees, external staff and ad-hoc assistants. Reporting allows you to perfectly segment the view only on selected types of relationships and jobs, which may be useful to you when preparing reporting for the state.
- You only pay for active users, so if you employ seasonal workers during your peak sales, you can simply activate once-established users and deactivate them again during peak hours. You will keep their data.
Get an overview of holidays
- Each user has precisely defined types of absences that he can draw, as well as which absences are subject to the approval of a superior, or what annual fund he has. Depending on the settings, unspent funds are carried over to the next year.
- Most of our smaller customers switched from the absence record in Excel. If you are currently using a shared spreadsheet for holiday records, then you know exactly what pitfalls it brings – the absence of history, the impossibility of access control, sending emails as part of approval, etc. Exactly these and many other problems will be solved immediately.
Register work from the office and home office
- You will gain full flexibility in how you will record the time worked by your people. While regular employees can register their time worked using classic, but still modern and digital attendance, it will be more appropriate for externists to use Time tracking .
- You may only need a simple record of working hours, which you will get very precisely calculated on the basis of each employee’s working time fund, which takes into account individual working hours, days off and approved absences.
Put your work aids in order
- The pandemic has taught many companies how difficult it is to keep track of what employee is assigned to what tool, for example, if you lose access to the office from which they all took what they need for their work to their home offices.
- You will import your small property and distribute it among your colleagues. The recipient will then have to confirm the receipt of each device in the application. We know from the example of thousands of aids and large companies that this can be done very quickly and efficiently.
Sign company documents digitally
- Although some labor law documents still need to be printed, signed and delivered in paper form, you can already have many internal documents signed by employees and outsiders electronically.
- Each signed document has a careful record of all operations and the signature itself is eIDAS Ready, ie in accordance with European legislation. We have no doubt that with the advent of Banking Identity and other authentication technologies, digital signatures will become the standard and paper contract a historical relic.
What do our clients say about us?
"Sloneek has made it easier and faster to organise our HR agenda. We have a perfect record of absenteeism and attendance, and we have a detailed overview of our library of employment documents. I am very happy that we have control over the company assets that our people have in their homes."
CEO | Balikobot.cz
"Thanks to Sloneek, we were able to digitalize the entire basic HR administration, make it as transparent as possible and, above all, get it under control. We also significantly reduced the amount of time our employees had to spend on the HR agenda. From cluttered spreadsheets with lots of errors, we have a fast and secure system."
HR manager | AGS 92
Interested in Sloneek?
Meet Sloneek! Our experts Milan, Vaclav and Stana will guide you through our solution and answer all your questions.
- guide you through the features of the app
- answer all your questions
- prepare a presentation and a tailored offer
- provide top onboarding
- +420 608 661 387
- Sloneek Europe s.r.o.
Táborská 8, 040 01 Košice