Continuing from the first e-book on competencies, it brings practical tools and advice on how to implement and evaluate competencies. And not just from a technical point of view, but also considering the human aspect – how to introduce change, how to get your team on board, and how to overcome the challenges that competency-based management brings.
Download e-book for free
Welcome to the guide that is based not on theory, but on practical experience!
If you are about to embark on transforming your organization or team towards competency-based management, this guide is an invaluable companion for you. It will offer you:
• An insight into the introduction of competencies through the lens of change management. You will understand why change is sometimes difficult and how to facilitate it,
• Practical advice and information for effective implementation of competencies in your organization,
• Checklists and guides that will help you with the entire process step by step,
• An overview of the most common challenges and pitfalls associated with competency-based management and guides on how to face them,
• A specific checklist for team leaders that will help them effectively lead their team in the context of competency-based management.
We wish you much success on your journey to a competency-driven organization and believe that this guide will become your valuable helper. Embark on this with determination and an open mind – the world of competencies has a lot to offer!